A Blog Dedicated to the Fine Art of Thrifting.
Enjoy shopping with us and reading about the stories behind the treasures. We welcome your comments and special requests.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch.....vintage cowboy shirt

For the horse lover....we found this great cast iron door knocker with railroad spike. If I had a country home I would love to put this on my door. A great conversation piece!

My friend and I were recently looking for western wear for a trip we were taking to Wyoming so when I saw this vintage western shirt I grabbed it. We looked for weeks for chaps and fringed vests and hats with no luck. We decided that certain shops are trying to be more upscale and are only putting out the fashionable clothes. This shirt was an exception. It is made by H Bar C of California Ranchwear and the lable dates it to the 70's. It has a great bandana print with pearl snap buttons. It would be a wonderful shirt for a square dancer or a retro cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment