A Blog Dedicated to the Fine Art of Thrifting.
Enjoy shopping with us and reading about the stories behind the treasures. We welcome your comments and special requests.


Friday, August 27, 2010

Do You Like my Hat?


We had so much fun with this find! All I could think of was the line from one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books. "Do you like my hat?" "No I do not like you hat." In this case we loved the hats! We know nothing about vintage clothing but we are learning with each piece we find. We are not sure of the age of the hats (more research is needed) but they are marked inside. Both are man-made fur. The gold hat is by Mystere and features a cool gold rhinestone pin. The blue hat is by Mr. John Classic. We went back to the same store a week later and found another vintage fur hat with rhinestones. We now have the start of a collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment