A Blog Dedicated to the Fine Art of Thrifting.
Enjoy shopping with us and reading about the stories behind the treasures. We welcome your comments and special requests.


Friday, August 27, 2010

How to Wear a Skinny Belt SOLD

Do you remember Skinny Belts? Sometimes I think I spend too much time in the studio in t-shirts and shorts. I sometimes feel out of touch with the latest fashions. When my 19 year old daughter came home with a skinny belt the other day it brought back some fashion flashbacks! We come across some very nice vintage skinny belts all of the time. Take this pretty little patent leather belt by Morgan Taylor. It is a size small so won't fit me darn it! It is about 1/2 inch wide and has a great gold buckle. If you want to read more about the skinny belt trend and how to spice up your wardrobe with a skinny belt check out this article on e-how.com
To see our ebay listing for this belt have a look here. We'll be listing more belts including a really nice black Ralph Lauren belt.....maybe...that one fits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment