A Blog Dedicated to the Fine Art of Thrifting.
Enjoy shopping with us and reading about the stories behind the treasures. We welcome your comments and special requests.


Friday, August 27, 2010

Great Shoes of the Week

Ok I admit it.....I have a shoe fetish. My closet is overflowing with shoes. I love shoes. The funny thing is I only wear one or two pairs. My favorite comfy shoes are my Calistoga sandals by Keen. I have 2 pairs and they are my everyday shoes. But I still can't resist a great pair of shoes so the bottom of my closet is just a pile of shoes. On our shopping trips Kellie and I always see some great shoes that just don't fit. We hate to pass them up because surely someone else NEEDS them! Here is our Pair of the Week. These are girls Cole Haan in a zebra print. They are real hair either calf or pony, with suede trim and fleece lining. I want a pair in my size! Hopefully some lucky little girl will get to wear these great shoes this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment