A Blog Dedicated to the Fine Art of Thrifting.
Enjoy shopping with us and reading about the stories behind the treasures. We welcome your comments and special requests.


Friday, August 27, 2010

Love those Poppies!


I love anything 'poppy'. It is one of my favorite flowers to paint. In fact, one of my poppy paintings will be a part of the Pastel Society of America's 38th annual exhibition in New York City this Fall. I thought I would share one of the poppy paintings I have available on ebay. I sell my paintings through four galleries and online through my blog and www.dailypainters.com, but I will put some paintings in our ebay store occasionally. Here is a link to the poppy painting.

The Poppy bowl is a piece I just found. It is a hand made bowl signed on the bottom. It has a great shiny glaze and the flowers are very delicate and well done. I see a lot of hand made pottery pieces in the second hand shops. A lot of it are pieces done by beginners. This piece really stood out to me and I just had to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment